InnoPharma has a comprehensive R&D facility in Piscataway NJ.
The laboratories can handle compounding (including containment facilities), filling, sterilization, analytical and stability.
- Technology platforms: Lyophilization, homogenization, milling, and micronization
- Infrastructure/ Capabilities: Cytotoxics, steroids, and hormones
- Molecules: Small molecules, peptides, lipids, and carbohydrates
The scope of R&D activities include analytical characterization, method development and validation, pre-formulation, formulation and manufacturing process development and optimization.
InnoPharma also has internal departments supporting all other functional areas for complete product support throughout the approval and launch process:
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Operations & Affairs
- Data Management
- Pre-clinical and Clinical expertise
- Commercial Supply Operations